Friday, April 04, 2008

WE'RE GONNA ROCK THE HOUSE,

yeeeeahhh!

5th april 2008. that's tomorrow.


today's practice was great, it gives us more confidence for tomorrow, eh?

i'm feeling SO SO SO SO SO excited for tomorrow, even though i'm exhausted!



GET WELL SOON EVERYBODY! Riane, Shijia, who else? and me too LOL, having HOARSE VOICE D:


I'll pack my stuff and have a rest, its going to be a long day, we're reaching school at 9 am to practice.




QUISPIAM NOVUS 2008, see you there!
(remember to say hi to me! ^_^)



4april

gtgw: new link.. must come hor
{hahaha okay go liao!}

YANNIS
: XD HELLO "TALL" SENIOR XD
YANNIS
: alright i shall do not be sarcastic and state the truth
YANNIS
: although you are not that tall but to me you are TALL XD
YANNIS
: hahah ;D
{HAHA YAY "TALL JUNIOR! xD lol what sarcastic! ITS THE TRUTH! i'm tall yay thanks ^_^ YAY! seeyou tomorrow! YAY!}

peixuan
: haha.. im tired but excited! XD hahaha.. =) jiayou!! and yannis is evil. =) heee. but i like it. oops. =) hehehehe.. eeeee.. i didnt get to see furball! =( yeesh.
{YUP I'M SUPER EXCITED! SUPER! jiayou xuanxuan! YANNIS IS VERY EVIL! ): heehee WHAT! i'm tall ): i'm bringing furball tomorrow! ^_^ loveyou! say you love me too!}

No comments: